Friday, May 26
Saturday, May 27 – The Big Saturday
- New beer release – SMASH Pale Ale – Single Malt Single Hop with Thoroughbread Pale Malt from Carolina Malt NC and Simcoe hops. 5.5% ABV, 40 IBU, 4.5 SRM. Available all day.
- Al’s Barkers Hot Dogs – Noon – 4pm.
- Itinerant Literate Books – Noon – 9pm.
- Rebel Taqueria – 4pm – 8pm.
- Live Music – Jay Van Raalte – 6pm – 9pm.
Sunday, May 28
Open 12 – 10pm
Waffles on a stick? Genius.
Join us for Sunday brunch with Holy City Waffles.
They start serving when we open at noon.
At 4pm we debut another truck at Two Blokes, Jonny Poppers burger buggy! They have an assortment of burger options, including a vegetarian house-made black bean burger. All served on brioche or pretzel buns from local Charleston bakery Saffron. We think a Battery Beer Cheese Pretzel Burger will go great with a beer! And don’t forget an order of Jalepeno Poppers!
Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day
Open 1 – 9pm
Come grab some to-go Crowlers or bottles for your backyard BBQ or beach trip. Not grilling out? Food Box will be on hand 3 – 8 pm for burgers, chicken sammies, and other yummy options.